Raplog

"I would we were all of one mind, and one mind good." --Cymbeline, V.iv.209-210. An English teacher's log. Slow down: Check it once in a while.

Sunday, October 29, 2023

Talks of Professor Mary Holmes

 Update:

 You can now find a large number of the lectures on art by Mary Holmes, my greatest teacher, online at www.maryholmes.org. Look under recordings. Many are on that site, and many are linked to YouTube.

 

Update:

My book called Appreciating Shakespeare is now out in paperback. You can order it on Amazon or Barnes & Noble, linked at www.OneMindGoodPress.com. You can also read a review of it here: https://www.theepochtimes.com/bright/opening-the-door-to-let-shakespeares-light-in-5511915.

There is also an interview with me by the author of that review, which you can hear on his blog here: https://thehazelnut.substack.com/p/video-interview-with-a-shakespeare?utm_source=substack


Update:

My thoroughly annotated scholarly edition of William Shakespeare's Hamlet is soon to be released for distribution on December 4, 2023. 


Update:

In the pipeline are my book called Shakespeare's Rhetorical Figures and a collection of my chapel talks, reviews, and other items entitled High School Homilies and Other Writings. Stay tuned at www.OneMindGoodPress.com.



 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home